Friday, May 1, 2009

My Wish List..

I decided to come up with a My Wish List so that for Mother's day, I have options for the kids to choose from..hahah..i know i sound mean but i can't help it. Hey, i didn't invent Mother's day :P

At first, I thought it would be easy to come up with a list but it is actually not as easy as i thought because each time i thought of something, i would have a reason for not wanting them..so it becomes more of a "i want than i need" urge. Nonetheless, i still decided to write the list together with my reasons beside them.

1) Iphone - will be getting it in August this year but i still thought i would write this in.
2) Ipod - don't really need em now since the Iphone will have Ipod functions.
3) 10" digital photo frame with built in MP3 and movie features
4) Wii - Although i don't really need them now cause the kids are still too young and i don't want them to be addicted to it and that goes the same for the big kid in the house as well.
5) A big big HOLIDAY..

and the list ends...see not as easy as i thought. The thing is, i don't know what else i could need or want. I got my video camera last year from Ironchef and I got my electric toothbrush this morning so both are now eliminated from my list.

Hmm...any more interesting gift ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment