Thursday, February 19, 2009

My new journal of life..

well, i guess i have always wanted to start blogging but for all sorts of reasons, i have always procastinated. I guess now is a good time to start..when you have two small kids at home and no adult to actually have a decent conversation with..i guess this would be a good way to pen down my thoughts instead of answering what day is it today? and what day is tomorrow? and what time is it now? Questions posed by my three year old on a daily basis and mind u she asks this every single hour or so..yes that is my lil tinkerbell at home.

An introduction to my life...so who am i? I am just your average not so typical housewife and i will get to that in a bit struggling to make ends meet married with two beautiful kids and a god sent hubby who i shall refer to as my ironchef. I don't call myself a typical housewife is because i am still trying to adjust myself to being a domesticated person and friends who know me well so understand i am so NOT a domesticated person! I lurve doing one zillion things at one go, shopping in different places and just being busy. I wonder whether this is a beginning of a quarter life crisis for me??

I started becoming a housewife not too long ago..to be exact 3 months ago and boy, it is not as easy as i thought it would be. My ironchef does everything for me, he not only works to give us the life we want, he also cooks dinner, cleans the house (or at least helps me too), takes care of the kids too and doesn't complain as much as i do. I feel like a total bitch at times but i can't help it!! I miss working, i miss the busy working schedule of what lies ahead but at the same time, i want to be here for my children when they need me around..pathetic isn't it?

Hopefully, i will come out of my crisis soon. Meanwhile, i have a new goal to achieve...loose weight! Eversince i gave birth, i have had problems with weight and being fat is something i definately inherited cause it is in my genes! I don't have good genes where i can eat like an elephant and still not see an inch of fat. I am completely the opposite! I have started going to the gym and this was 5 months ago. I have lost 3 kg so far but only a miserable, pathetic 3 kg!! and i need to loose 10 kg at least. My motivation :- If the biggest loser can do it, so can i!!

1 comment: