Monday, February 23, 2009

LOVE at first sight!


My knees are weak! My mouth salivating all the way! I am in LOVEEE.....in love with this new ice cream and it is all Jo's fault! I am going to hold her solely responsible for this addiction and she knows i am trying to loose weight! *sniff* *sniff* but this..this is heaven made..

CONNOISSEUR- Cafe Grande! The ICE CREAM to die for..

Description on the box: - Inspired by the skilled hand of a barista coaxing the perfect espresso from his 'machina'. It is made from a special blend of Arabica and Robusta coffee beans and rich cream and added to it are delectable chocolate..CHOCOLATE coated almonds and a swirl of Grande Marnier sauce woven through the smooth Coffee ice cream.

This is like my second box already and they are on specials now at woolies...*wink* time to go grocery shopping again..don't u think? hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment