Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The little jack in the box

The other day, I decided to buy a mini wheelie bin. Firstly I thought it was cute, secondly it was on specials..so whatever is on specials..will turn out to be on my shopping list! haha..I know..BAD!!! Anyway, I actually bought that to store water..it's a long story but it was meant for me to put my confinement herbal bath water in it and wheel it to the bathroom so I can use it to shower with..and YES, we could NOT find a single BIG Bucket/Pail to put the water in! Ok, enough explanation..well, after using it for my confinement, I thought it would come in handy for my kids to put all their stuff toys in it and store in their room..so ok, to kill 2 birds with one stone, I went ahead and bought it.

The minute we bought it and brought it back, we found a little Jack in the box! Check out the pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment