Sunday, March 21, 2010

The rejuvenating short break

As mentioned in my previous blog, my lil short holiday turned out to be absolutely FUN! Not only were the kids well behaved throughout the entire 6 hours drive but even as we were there, they didn't cause me any grief as I expected them to be! It was just perfect and fun!

We crossed over 3 borders from South Australia to Mildura and Mildura is situated in Victoria and the next day, we decided to take a lil tour at this place called the 'Orange World' where we were given a truck ride around the Orchard full of oranges and that place was situated in NSW so from Vic, we drove across the border to NSW so yes, it was just good.

One thing which Australia has and I love the most is the blue sky and white clouds, so I couldn't resist snapping away pictures of the beautiful blue sky.

Take a look at these..







The most important thing at the end of the day is that the family is together and we just spent that quality time together on the road and i guess it makes everything worthwhile! Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment