Monday, October 19, 2009

Bags..Bags..and more Bags...

I think i am growing nuts over bags!! I went shopping and bought 3 bags..in 2 days!! I am supposed to be saving and not spending but i guess i couldn't resist the temptation..afterall..bags are a women's best friend..hehe...hmm..the first one i set my eyes on was this dark brown handbag from esprit..

This second one, i found on the sale rack in the same esprit shop and because i couldn't choose between them, i decided to get both instead..afterall, a sling bag will come in handy too..right??


My third and last (hopefully) pick of the day was this..and i fell in love with it instantly!! A kate hill designer bag but it wasn't the brand that made me want to buy it but the colour PINK!! I am such a sucker for colours...and all my bags come in one standard tone colour BUT this..look at it..don't you just love it??


sigh..i got to stop spending..ARGH!! hmm..we shall see..for now..bags are dominating my wardrobe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment